We here at Got Health? Wellness and Weight Management are currently working with and promoting solo sauna systems, which are individual capsule shaped saunas designed to increase your body’s wellness from the inside out.
Why choose a solo system sauna?
- Pain relief: heat therapy, muscle and joint pain, chronic pain and arthritis
- Decrease blood pressure
- Better your immune system
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Aid in weight loss: burn fat and calories
- Detoxify the body
- Release toxins from the body
- Promotes natural healing; purifies cells which emit harmful toxins like metals and cholesterol
- Increase circulation and oxygen flow
- Helps mobility
Relaxes and revitalizes the spirit!
What is The Solo Sauna System?
The Solo system use infrared heat rays instead of steam, as is used in traditional saunas. Infrared gently heats the body from within instead of heating the air. It has the ability to penetrate the surface of the skin, which gives your body overall radiant warmth. Its carbon-based heating technologies emit more infrared energy at a lower surface temperature. This leads to pain relief, better circulation and more effective detoxification, among several other benefits. The system has been clinically shown to raise core body temperature nearly 3º in a 30 min. session. That is important, because raising core body temperature is the catalyst for nearly all of the health benefits associated with infrared therapy, in fact he average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water, while in a conventional sauna, the average person only sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water.
For pricing call (940) 692-0004.